About 5 Star Home Inspections
With 5 Star Home Inspections Inc. You Are In Good Hands
I am the professional home inspector that you want to do your inspection.
Here are some of the reasons why:
- I have 34 years experience in residential and commercial construction.
- I was a facilities manager for a fortune 500 company.
- I am a member in good standing of INTERNACHI and NACHI.
- I am a member in good standing with IAQ2 for mold certification.
- I fulfill 60 hours of continuing education every year to maintain my certifications.
- I am certified and insured to perform residential and commercial property inspections I generate easy to read inspection reports.
- I am available on Saturdays and Sundays.
- If you have any questions after moving into your new home, I am only a phone call away.
- I carry E&O insurance
My Promise to You
Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods and yes, different pricing. One thing for sure is that a home inspection requires work, a lot of work. Ultimately a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s own effort. If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your new home, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort. This I promise you.