What We Inspect
Our program has been designed to assure you a thorough, easy to understand overview of the conditions of the home you are about to purchase. Buying a home is not something you do every day and we provide the information you need for peace of mind. This is not exclusive to a home that you are about to buy, but also one that you already own.
Benefits of a Home Inspection
- An assured inspection and report on, over 400 items
- Delivery of a detailed report to you before we leave the house
- We point out major and minor deficiencies to give you the complete picture on your new home’s condition
- Identification of any major expenditures coming up so you can budget these potential expenses
- Notification of any potential safety hazards present
- Explanation of how various systems work
- We review and explain the conditions found
What's Inspected Outside?
- Gutters and Downspouts
- Soffit and Fascia
- Exterior Veneer
- Decks and Porches
- Retaining Walls
What's Inspected Inside?
- Plumbing System
- Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
- Electrical System
- Water Heater
- Combustible Gas Detection
- Attic and Insulation
- Kitchen Appliances